28 May, 2019
31 May, 2019
Participation in the course will provide you with the knowledge to:
- Understand the latest global practice in research, planning and measurement
- Set objectives linked to your organization’s goals and choose the right measure
- Know the difference between outputs and outcomes
- Understand the balance between research, planning and measurement
- Understand non-AVE measures.
- Measuring and evaluating public relations activities
- Understand planning and evaluation techniques in public relations management
- Quantitative and qualitative research methods in public relations evaluations
- Measure the quantity of your public relations against business objectives
- Understand public opinions in public relations measurement indentify the measures that will suit the organization
- Develop better strategies and employ compelling tactics
- Effective organizations public relations measure for results
FOR WHOM:Public Relations managers, Supervisors, Officers and Others who perform related functions both in public and private sector
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
28th – 31st May, 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|28 May, 2019||31 May, 2019|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.