17 Sep, 2019
20 Sep, 2019
This workshop will greatly enhance participant’s ability to read, analyze and use financial statements to manage, get a firm grip on cash flow, scan financial reports and detect variances.
* Financial Statements Overview
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Structure of Financial Statements
* Financial Statements
- Analyzing a Financial Statement
- Principles of a good Financial Reporting
* Key Measurement Tools
- Financial Ratios
- Income Statements
- Earning and stock Returns
* Balance Sheet
- Revenue and Profits
- Working Capital
- Sales Outstanding
* Statement of Cash Flows
- Types of Cash Flow
- Direct and Indirect Cashflow Statements
* IFRS Principles on
- Presentation of Financial Statements
- Interim Financial Reporting
- Events after Financial Reporting
- Earnings per Share
FOR WHOM: Directors, CFOs, Financial Managers, Accountants, Auditors and other management staff who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 26th – 29th March, 2019
2ND BATCH: 17th– 20th September, 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|17 Sep, 2019||20 Sep, 2019|
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.