28 May, 2019
31 May, 2019
Free wifi available
It was important that buildings continue to be properly maintained to ensure that they can function as efficiently and effectively as possible in supporting the delivering of a wide range of services. At the same time, the deterioration of buildings due to the lack of maintenance could lead to future financial burden, those legal and other industrial relation issues and affect the delivery of services. Therefore, the maintenance of buildings is critical to the proper management of physical assets and the overall management of capital to achieve agency output and industrial outcomes, participants will leave this workshop understanding the common course of building defects and learn to develop a framework for the management of maintenance required to provide a consistent approach to the planning, management and reporting of building maintenance.
· Defects and Maintenance Management
· Problems associated with reinforced concrete structure
· Problems of building materials caused by moisture and water
· Problems associated with defects from the rooting system
· Problem of sanitary system associated with building facilities
· Defect liability and product warranty
· Duties of defects management and roles and responsibilities of maintenance supervisors
· Identify the common building defects problems
· Develop the basic framework for defect and maintenance management
· Develop a system for reporting and monitoring of building services
· Safety maintenance
For Whom: Works, Services and Maintenance Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 28th – 31st May, 2019
2ND BATCH: 19th – 22nd November, 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|19 Nov, 2019||22 Nov, 2019|
|Start Date||End Date|
|28 May, 2019||31 May, 2019|
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.