17 Jun, 2019
28 Jun, 2019
- It will introduce you to key typologies used by fraudsters and to key corruption practices
- It will ensure that your organization is equipped with the tools necessary to reduce the impact of the threats posed
- Broad knowledge of the nature of fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing
- Understanding of the vulnerabilities of organizations and their staff to fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing
- Detailed knowledge of current and prospective fraud, corruption, money laundering and terrorist financing threats
*Introduction to the Context of Fraud and Corruption
- Geo-political threats
- Environmental threats
- Societal threats
- Transnational Organised Crime Threats
*Understanding Fraud and Corruption
- What is fraud?
- What is corruption?
- What are the impacts of each upon the organization?
- What are the impacts of each upon the business sector?
*The Nature and Scale of Fraud and Corruption
- Types of fraud – public sector
- Types of fraud – private sector
- Types of corrupt practice
- Cost of corrupt practice
*Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- Nature of money laundering
- Nature of terrorist financing
- Money laundering typologies
- Terrorist financing typologies
- Scale and impact of money laundering and terrorist financing
*Mitigating Fraud and Corruption
- Real world risk management
- Developing an anti-fraud culture and holistic controls
- Developing an anti-corruption strategy
- Developing an anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing regime
- Creating a fluid not static risk management strategy
Human Resources managers, Auditors and senior professionals and others who perform related functions in the Public and Private Sector.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Start Date||End Date|
|17 Jun, 2019||28 Jun, 2019|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.