02 Mar, 2020
13 Mar, 2020
Free wifi available
Contracting involves many roles that must work together to achieve desired outcomes. Everyone involved in some element of contracting must understand the entire process, keys to success and what is required of their role. Materials and exercises are built around oil and gas industry issues to be more relevant to the needs of attendees.
- Overview of the contracting process
- Key issues in forming a contract in the oil and gas industry
- Establishing risk management priorities throughout the contracting process
- The legal environment and best use of legal counsel in contracting
- Avoiding and managing contract disputes in a challenging industry
- The tendering process and key documents in the tender package
- Buyer and seller pricing objectives to consider when tendering
- Tools used in tendering to address financial key risks
- Types of contracts and example of industry applications
- Making better use of economic price adjust clause in place of lump sum agreements
- Bid evaluation and award considerations including price/cost analysis
- Key contract terms and conditions for oil and gas industry
- Using a formal contract change control process
FOR WHOM: Engineering, Project Managers, Construction Managers; Construction Engineers; Contracts, Procurement and Cost Engineers; Business Development Executives; Tender Managers and Accounting Officers.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Start Date||End Date|
|02 Mar, 2020||13 Mar, 2020|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.