01 Jun, 2020
05 Jun, 2020
Free wifi available
At the end of this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Establish the importance of setting and reviewing customer service standards
- Use body language to build trust and rapport face-to-face or over the phone
- Communicate more effectively by utilizing active listening and questioning skills
- Demonstrate how to deal with difficult or demanding customers in a professional manner
- Set SMART objectives and goals to become more productive
- Utilize stress management techniques to increase job satisfaction
Responding to the Voice of the Customer
- What do your customers expect?
- Serving Internal and External Customers
- Active Listening and Questioning Skills
- How to Read your Customer’s Body Language
- Understanding the Four Customer Types
Developing a Top-Down Customer-Centric Culture
- Creating a Customer Service Vision and Strategy
- Steps for Implementing a Customer-centric Service Model
- The Best and Worst Customer Service Providers
- Most Admired Leadership Traits
- Examples of World-class Customer Service Organisations
Going the Extra Mile to Provide Customer Service Excellence
- The Power of a Positive Attitude
- Is your team ready for takeoff?
- Presenting a Professional Appearance
- How to Use Customer Service to Increase Sales and Brand Loyalty
- Brainstorming for Ideas to improve the “customer experience”
Measuring and Monitoring Customer Service Satisfaction
- Why is measuring customer satisfaction important?
- Customer Service Satisfaction Measuring and Monitoring
- Techniques for Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Best Practices for Processing Customer Service Issues
- Service Recovery Strategies to Maintain Customer Loyalty
- The Impact of Social Media on Customer Service
Leading the Way to Superior Customer Service!
- Setting SMART Goals for Continuous Improvement
- Building Employee and Team Motivation
- Coaching and Mentoring Team Members
- Stress Management Tips and Techniques
- What is your Action Plan?
FOR WHOM: Marketing & Sales Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Start Date||End Date|
|01 Jun, 2020||05 Jun, 2020|
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.