23 Sep, 2019
04 Oct, 2019
By taking this course participants will:
- Develop threadbare understanding of the importance of the purchase function and how it impacts the business as a whole
- Understand strategic aspects of the procurement function
- Understand how to measure performance of the purchase department
- Improve decision making skills on “make Vs buy” items
- Understand how to audit the procurement function
- Traditional v New Age Procurement
- Elements of Strategic Procurement
- Concept of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Development of Procurement Strategy by using Kraljic Matrix
- Various KPIs to measure performance of procurement function
- Learn how to make “Make Vs Buy” Analysis
- How to audit the procurement function?
- Learn how to analyse procurement spend
- Developing an effective electronic procurement strategy
- Strategic planning for repetitive purchase
- Tools for understanding commodity markets
- Advanced suppliers relationships
- is the price right?
- Method of price analysis
- Method of cost analysis
- Continuous improvement in purchasing
- Advanced practices in procurement
FOR WHOM:Stores, Purchasing and Logistics Personnel in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
2 Weeks: 23rd Sept– 4th October, 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|23 Sep, 2019||04 Oct, 2019|
SunLodge Hotel, Off Achimota - Circle Road behind the Shell Filling Station at No. 76, 4th Road (Saxel Estates) Tesano – Accra, Ghana