14 Oct, 2019
18 Oct, 2019
- The acquisition, development and inculcation of the proper value orientation for the survival of the individual and society.
- The development of the intellectual capacities of individuals to understand and appreciate their environments.
- The acquisition of both physical and intellectual skills which will enables individual to develop into useful members of the community.
- The acquisition of an objective view of the local and external environment.
- Inadequate portable water supply is also one of the problem affecting tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- Inadequate lecture hall also affects the student in tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- Inadequate finance that affects the academic performance of most students.
- Problem of insecurity affects students in tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
- Problem of teaching/learning facilities.
- Problem of access road to the college which posses a lot of problem directly to the student.
- problems of cases of cult activities which render the killing of the students
- Problems of hostel accommodation affects student in tertiary institution in Nigeria.
1 Week: 14th – 18th October, 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|14 Oct, 2019||18 Oct, 2019|
SunLodge Hotel, Off Achimota - Circle Road behind the Shell Filling Station at No. 76, 4th Road (Saxel Estates) Tesano – Accra, Ghana