20 Sep, 2021
24 Sep, 2021
- Identify and apply creative and problem-solving skills, tools, and techniques.
- Define and apply convergent and divergent thinking.
- Recognize the roles of styles and preferences in creative problem solving.
- Apply synthesis in using creativity, problem-solving skills, tools, and techniques
Dimensions of Creative Problem Solving
- Identify key concepts of creative problem solving (divergent and convergent thinking).
- Identify geniuses of creative problem solving.
- Define creativity.
- Identify personal and organizational blocks to creativity
Creativity and Divergent Thinking
- Identify the ground rules for divergent thinking.
- Identify and explore tools for creativity and divergent thinking.
- Identify and explore reframing as a tool for creativity and divergent thinking.
- Identify and explore questioning as a tool for divergent thinking.
- Identify and explore brainstorming as a tool for divergent thinking
- Identify and explore imaging as a tool for divergent thinking.
- Identify and explore reverse engineering as a tool for divergent thinking.
- Identify and explore new research about ways to trigger creativity.
Closure and Action Planning
- Restate major concepts and skills learned up to this point.
- Share your insights and ideas with others in this seminar session.
- Discuss any open items or expectations.
- Complete and share your plan of action.
Problem Solving and Convergent Thinking
- Examine the ground rules for convergent thinking.
- Identify the characteristics of problem solving and convergent thinking.
- Apply the characteristics of inductive and deductive reasoning.
- Apply problem-solving questioning.
- Apply tools for problem solving and convergent thinking.
- Recognize logical fallacies.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH 12th – 16th April, 2021
2ND BATCH 20th – 24th Sept, 2021
|Start Date||End Date|
|12 Apr, 2021||16 Apr, 2021|
|Start Date||End Date|
|20 Sep, 2021||24 Sep, 2021|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.