20 Sep, 2021
24 Sep, 2021
Participants will be able to:
- Be able to construct an impressive, engaging presentation from preparation to delivery.
- Learn to tailor their message to the needs of the audience
- Learn to project the voice with confidence and effect
- Pace a presentation to increase clarity, enhance presence and hold the attention of an audience
- Develop greater confidence to deliver business presentations to teams, organisations and clients
- Learn effective use of visual aids
Crystal Clear Communication
- Powerful listening and questioning techniques
- Thinking patterns
- The use of Metaphors
- Perceptual positions
- Climates of trust
- Well-formed outcomes
- Communication exercises
- Review how to sharpen your senses to the signals others are sending you
- Communicating first impressions
- The secrets of body language
- How we communicate
- Understanding the science of lying
- Learning Styles
- Logical levels of change
- The importance of values in motivation
- Eliciting values for yourself and your organisation
- The secrets of motivation
- Setting goals that motivate
- Creating a positive future for your organisation
- Testing your well-formed outcomes
- Stepping into the future
Giving structure to your business presentation
- Who is your audience? What are their needs?
- Key elements of the message and why required?
- Structuring the message
- Stage management, the physical environment and visual aids
The psychology of presenting: controlling self, stress and emotions
- Fears of presenting
- Handling nervous reactions
- Vocal projection stories and anecdotes
- Planning for presentation
Business presentations with style
- Managing your audience
- Handling difficult questions
- Handling difficult people!
- Video Feedback: the power of the captured image!
Communicators, Team Leaders, Customer service representatives, HR managers, Managers and all staff who desire to improve their communications skills for better result.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 5th – 9th April, 2021
2ND BATCH: 20th – 24th Sept, 2021
|Start Date||End Date|
|05 Apr, 2021||09 Apr, 2021|
|Start Date||End Date|
|20 Sep, 2021||24 Sep, 2021|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.