15 Oct, 2019
18 Oct, 2019
Free wifi available
With technologies evolving every day, the management of HR has become more challenging. This workshop is designed to help professionals in HR optimize their use of today’s technologies in order to maximize value and contribution to the bottom line. By highlighting the new trends and technologies that affect HR management, the workshop will assist HR professionals in staying connected with today’s digital world.
*Introducing Digital HR
- HR Development and Evolution
- New technologies for HR
- The New technologies challenges facing HR
- The digital transformation of HR
*HR Digital Strategy
- The framework of an HR Digital strategy
- Communicating the digital strategy
- How digitalization drive effective decision making
- Improving communication and administrative work
- Importance of accurate data
- Unified and interactive platforms
- Using technology for more efficiency and productivity
- The Pros and Cores of HR systems
*Digitalization as a Strategic Partner
- HR metrics and measurements
- Big Data concept and uses
- HR and cloud management
- A roam for solid HR Digitalization processes
- Closing the talent gap faster
- Enhancing the accuracy of performance assessment
- Systematic performance management acceptability
- New assessment methodologies
FOR WHOM: Managers, Directors, Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Heads of Departments, Business Analysts, Supervisors, Decision Makers and others who perform related functions in the Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
15th – 18th October, 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|15 Oct, 2019||18 Oct, 2019|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.