Alpha Partners In-House Training “Tailor-made training" can be delivered to you in-house.
Alpha Partners In-house Trainings are developed through a collaborative effort to define your goals and objectives. Our team of facilitators and consultants will have a detailed needs analysis to understand how to address the issues you face. By working closely, we will design a training programme that will deliver your business objectives.
Our network of accredited, highly-experienced facilitators and consultants possess a powerful combination of industry know-how, practitioner knowledge and extensive experience in their respective fields or professions, to deliver active learning courses to serve training needs across all industries and key subject areas
Key Subject Areas
- Strategic Management Courses
- Public Relations & Customer Service Courses
- Management & Leadership Courses
- Project Management Courses
- Purchasing & Material Management Courses
- Human Resources Management Courses
- Engineering & Maintenance Courses
- Information Technology Courses
- Administration & Secretarial Courses
- Finance & Accounting Courses
- Sales & Marketing Management Courses
- Communication & Administrative Management Courses
- Oil & Gas Technology Courses
- Security, Health & Safety Courses
- Banking and other financial institutions courses
- Specialized public sector courses
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management Courses
We can deliver any of the Open Courses featured on our website as an In-house Training. We can tailor these courses to meet your needs or alternatively we can design and develop bespoke courses based on your business goals, workforce development objectives and practical requirements.
Whether the Training is to customise one of our open courses or to create a completely bespoke course, we will ensure that it is delivered to you with up-to-date knowledge of your industry or sector.
How does it work
We go through a rigorous process to understand the business context for the course and learning needs of the delegates. This process will be a dialogue between you and Alpha Partners to assess specific challenges and desired outcomes, working in close collaboration to ensure that you are satisfied with the proposed course content.
An In-House version of one of our training courses will be more economical where you have several members of your staff who require specific training. A further advantage is that your staff will not incur the travel costs associated with attending an open course.
Alpha Partners In-house training gives you control of the schedule. We understand the value of continuous operation in your business; you choose the start time and duration of the session to suit your needs.
Alpha Partners In-house training provides you the benefit of having the facilitator ‘to yourselves’ for the duration of your In-house training, in your own premises – the facilitator can ‘confidentially’ answer questions relating to the specific needs of your organization.
We have a strong network of quality facilitators and consultants, who are all competent in their areas of expertise, and have been assessed through different professional governing and certifying bodies – you are assured to get the best possible learning experience.
To maintain high standard and ensure quality delivery of our courses, Alpha Partners works in collaboration with professional regulatory bodies and respected institutions including the following:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria,
- Nigerian Society of Engineers,
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria,
- Nigeria Road Safety Corps
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Nigeria Institute of Security and Safety
- The Senate Committee on Budget and Appropriation
- House of Representatives Committee on Budget and Appropriation
- Accountant General of the Federation
- Auditor General for the Federation
- Nigeria Institute of Public Relations
- The Institute of Safety Professionals
- The Nigeria Labour Congress
- The Nigeria Institute of Marketing
- Nigeria Bar Association
- And others