21 May, 2019
24 May, 2019
- Fundamentals of surveillance
- Surveillance tips and procedures for successful results
- Face to face contact during surveillance
- Foot surveillance
- Out sourcing surveillance for effective results
- Writing professional surveillance report
- Information management during surveillance
- How to report an emergency situation in organisation without exposing yourself
- . Practice “Tracking Down” a threatening individual case studies intelligence gathering
FOR WHOM: Chief Security Officers, Operation Managers, Security Supervisors, Security Officers, Security Co-ordinators.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
21st – 24th May, 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|21 May, 2019||24 May, 2019|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.