03 Aug, 2020
07 Aug, 2020
Free wifi available
Specifying electronic security is fraught with dangers and it is easy to spend many tens of thousands of Naira on systems which when installed do not do as intended or which do not adequately address risks. This unique programme is intended for those required to specify and select technical security systems. The course will focus on developments in technology, especially convergence and the migration of traditional discrete security systems to common IT-based platforms, and is designed to help security professionals reach rational and cost-effective decisions about the employment of new technology.
- Technology Convergence
- Putting Physical Security Applications
- IT Network Security Overview
- Systems Specification, Project Management & Testing
- Automated Access Control Systems
- Electronic Systems for Asset Management (GPS, RFID and EAS)
- Developments in Digital CCTV & Specification Implications
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems
- Building Intrusion Detection Systems
FOR WHOM: Security Officers, Admin Officers and others who perform related function in Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Start Date||End Date|
|03 Aug, 2020||07 Aug, 2020|
SunLodge Hotel, Off Achimota - Circle Road behind the Shell Filling Station at No.76, 4th Road (Saxel Estates) Tesano – Accra, Ghana.