20 Sep, 2021
24 Sep, 2021
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Summarize procedures within restaurant operations
- Apply operational processes to achieve specific results
- Examine the influence of the history of restaurants on contemporary restaurants
- Justify the use of managerial functions to affect profitability
- Develop strategies to improve restaurant performance
Sales and Marketing for a Restaurant
- History of Restaurants Marketing
- The principles of the hospitality business
- Plan and develop a restaurant concept
- The menu as a business tool and a form of communication
- Target marketing and competition
- Structure of restaurant management
- Procedures while maintaining a successful business
Introduction to Restaurant Revenue Management
- Menu Planning, Design, Pricing, And Evaluation
- Understand a kitchen profit and loss account and how expenses can be affected
- Fully understand food cost and its relationship to profitability
- Understand wastage and its impact on the bottom line
- The principles of cost-effective staff planning
- Cost Control Methods
- The actual value of a recipe
- Different methods to set your selling price
Restaurant Life-Cycle Management
- Purchasing, Receiving, Storing Managing Production
- Labor Control Standards
- Managing Beverage Production Food and Beverage Service
- Leading Human Resources Analysis and Improvement
- Legal Aspect
- Evaluation Procedures
- Forecasting of wage and salary costs
- Business follow-up
- Product planning
Managing Revenue with Table Mix
- Building on concepts learned in Restaurant Revenue Management; this module further explores the correlation between meal duration, occupancy levels, and revenue.
- Learn how to create an optimal table mix and increase revenue by using formulas to balance occupation, reservations, and meal duration.
- Position your business for higher profitability by using formulaic approaches and time-tested methods to quantify demand and manipulate table mix.
Managing Revenue with Pricing
- This module teaches foodservice managers how to increase revenue through strategic pricing.
- Explore concepts in revenue management and implement a strategy built on variable pricing, price discrimination, price elasticity, price customization, demand-based pricing, rate fences, and menu engineering.
- Learn how to calculate costs and estimate the payback period for potential investments associated with implementation.
- You also examine related staffing, management, and training issues as they relate to pricing and revenue management.
Utilizing Income Statements and Operational Data
- Amid the swirl of activity in food and beverage service, financial management is a function that loses priority sometimes, despite its crucial role.
- Understanding and managing your food and beverage operation’s income statement (profit and loss statement) can lead to better decision making and can position you to succeed.
- Learn how to get a hold of your organization’s finances and make informed decisions based on profit and performance.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 5th – 9th April, 2021
2ND BATCH: 20th – 24th Sept, 2021
|Start Date||End Date|
|05 Apr, 2021||09 Apr, 2021|
|Start Date||End Date|
|20 Sep, 2021||24 Sep, 2021|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.