01 Jun, 2020
05 Jun, 2020
Free wifi available
To teach participants best practice techniques in Security Operations and Management in the workplace.
- Human Resources Screening
- Physical Security / Security Awareness
- Security Incident Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Information Security and Control
- Investigation of Security Incidents
- Develop Emergency Response Procedures that can save lives
- How to Control the Access to your Facility Without being unfriendly
- Tips to spot and defuse a potentially dangerous situation
- Implement procedures to effectively respond to a bomb threat
- How to respond during and after a robbery
- Learn to Accept Deliveries safely
- How to keep Intruders from slipping by you
- How to defuse Customer Emotions and Create positive outcomes
- Practice Real-World situations to protect the organization without putting yourself at Risk
- Profile the potentially dangerous individual
- How to control your own emotions in potentially explosive situations
- Develop After-Hour policies protecting remaining Employees and your facility
- How to report an emergency situation to the police
- Practice “Tracking down” a threatening individual
- Record keeping and information management in security administration
Security Officers, Admin Officers and others who perform related function in Public and Private Sectors.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
|Start Date||End Date|
|01 Jun, 2020||05 Jun, 2020|
Arabian Courtyard Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.