28 Feb, 2023
03 Mar, 2023
By the end of this course, participants will have:
- Learnt how negotiation fits into the sales/purchase process and how to handle the price objection effectively, to either remove the need to negotiate, or to create a more advantageous foundation from which to negotiate.
- Understood different styles of negotiation and how they can negotiate constructively with colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- Applied the principles of effective negotiation and the five stages within their practise negotiation conversations.
- Clearly identified their objectives, entry and exit points and tradeables within a negotiation discussion that they may have with a customer.
- Enhanced their communication and interpersonal skills to build and maintain rapport and achieve a win-win outcome through negotiation.
- Practised tested negotiation strategies
- Understood the principles of effective negotiation, including the five stages of negotiating.
Negotiating and Selling
- Negotiation as part of the sales process
- Handling the price objection
- What is negotiation?
Golden rules of negotiating
Planning sales negotiations
- Objectives – seller and buyer
- Tradeables – seller and buyer
- Entry and exit points
- Negotiation’s planner
Communication skills refresher
- Body language
Rapport and relationships
- Co-operation activity
- Techniques and skills to advance the sales negotiation
Behaviours, beliefs and emotions in sales negotiations
- Constructive beliefs for negotiating
- Managing our emotions
- Introduction to assertiveness
- Assertive behaviour – words, voice & body language
Bargaining and settling
- Moving to definite proposals
- Settling – reaching agreement and setting action plans
Negotiation strategy and tactics
- Techniques that buyers use and how to respond
Marketing & Sales Personnel
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 28th Feb - 3rd Mar, 2023
2ND BATCH: 29th Aug - 1st Sept, 2023
|Start Date||End Date|
|29 Aug, 2023||01 Sep, 2023|
|Start Date||End Date|
|28 Feb, 2023||03 Mar, 2023|
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
Share this course