01 Feb, 2022
04 Feb, 2022
The Hybrid Cloud Computing Administration workshop ensures the participants get the knowledge and skills required to understand standard cloud methodologies; implement, maintain and deliver cloud technologies (e.g., network, storage and virtualization technologies) and understand aspects of IT security and use industry best practices related to cloud implementations.
Configuration and Deployment
- Analyze system requirements to ensure successful system deployment
- Execute a provided deployment plan.
- Analyze system requirements to determine if a given testing plan is appropriate
- Analyze testing results to determine if the testing was successful in relation to given system requirements
- Analyze sizing, subnetting, and basic routing for a provided deployment of the virtual network
- Analyze CPU and memory sizing for a provided deployment
- Analyze the appropriate storage type and protection capability for a provided deployment
- analyze characteristics of the workload (storage, network, compute) to ensure a successful migration
- apply elements required to extend the infrastructure into a given cloud solution
- Apply security configurations and compliance controls to meet given cloud infrastructure requirements
- Apply the appropriate ACL to the target objects to meet access requirements according to a security template
- Implement defined security technologies to meet given security requirements
- Apply the appropriate security automation technique to the target system in a cloud service model in a cloud service model
- Determine the appropriate methodology to apply given patches to a cloud service model
- Apply the appropriate automation tools to update cloud elements
- Apply an appropriate backup or restore method
- Apply appropriate disaster recovery methods in a cloud-based setting
- Apply the appropriate steps to ensure business continuity in a cloud-based setting
- Apply the appropriate maintenance automation technique to the target objects
- Analyze defined metrics to determine the presence of an abnormality and/or forecast future needed cloud resources.
- Determine when to provision/ deprovision cloud resources
- Implement account provisioning techniques in a cloud environment to meet security and policy requirements.
- Analyze deployment results to confirm they meet baselines
- Apply appropriate changes to meet expected criteria in a specific environment and related data (e.g., performance, capacity, trends)
- Determine the appropriate metrics to report to meet SLA requirements
Auditors, Computer Executives, Internal Control Officers, CIOs, IT Development Managers, Heads of Department, System Administrators/Engineers, IT Professionals, and Security department managers who form part of the contingency planning or review team.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 1st – 4th Feb, 2022
2ND BATCH: 26th – 29th July, 2022
|Start Date||End Date|
|26 Jul, 2022||29 Jul, 2022|
|Start Date||End Date|
|01 Feb, 2022||04 Feb, 2022|
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.