11 Apr, 2023
14 Apr, 2023
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Inspire a service culture where professionalism and enthusiasm are fused together
- Build on existing capabilities and re-focus attitudes and skills to proactively meet current and future challenges
- Demonstrate what comprises an extraordinary service attitude and approach
- Develop skills in communication and behavioural flexibility - dealing with different people and challenging situations
- Enhance complaint-handling skills and understand how to turn the situation around to gain a positive outcome
Why extraordinary service?
- Examples of how great service is being delivered
- The level of service people expect and why the need to sharpen up is greater than ever
Who are your customers?
- Classifying client types and levels of expectation
- What are we going to change or improve
Perception – How People See Us
- Impression – perception is everything – ‘moments of truth’
- Process – managing the client is as important as results
- Attitude – there is nothing so contagious as enthusiasm
- The main differentiator is YOU
Skills for Personal Development
- First impressions and how to make them
- Telephone essentials & specific vocabulary
- Questioning and building rapport
- The use of ‘verbal attends’ and questioning skills to clarify
- Four POWER points for astonishing influence and impact
Complaints or Resolving Issues
- Why complaints are ‘GIFTS’
- How the brain works when we are upset – what we do wrong even when trying to do it right
- Recovery strategies when things go wrong
- The 4 Levels of Service used by all top service providers
- Coffee stains/Sacred cows
- The Five Commandments of Service Superstars - the traits that make superstars!
Customer Service Staff, Customer Service Agents, Reception Staff, Administrators, Call Handlers, Telemarketers, Consultants, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.
1ST BATCH: 11th - 14th Apr, 2023
2ND BATCH: 17th - 20th Oct, 2023
|Start Date||End Date|
|17 Oct, 2023||20 Oct, 2023|
|Start Date||End Date|
|11 Apr, 2023||14 Apr, 2023|
Alpha Partners Professional Training Conference Centre. 200, Muritala Mohammed Way (3rd Floor), Yaba Lagos.
Share this course